Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loving People...

I just really love people. I love being around them, observing them, caring for them, giving to them, and being there for them. I am not perfect by any means (that is for sure and certain), ;-) and I am sure I irritate more people than I realize, but I do love people. :-) I think that is why I rarely get offended with people, in that I know people aren't perfect and try to think the best of them. One thing that keeps me from getting mad and bitter at people is to remind myself of how much Christ has forgiven me of. :-)

I guess my thoughts for today are that more people should talk about their feelings. If someone is offended with me, I *appreciate* them telling me so and sharing what I did. That way I can take care of it asap! It hurts me when someone just disappears off the radar because they are mad at me but don't want to confront it. It is usually a misunderstanding 99% of the time. Let's face it, we've ALL been guilty of speaking before thinking, right? I think it IS way easier to just brush it off and not talk to someone again rather than talk it out. This is a reminder to friends and an admonition to myself. Life is much easier when we are nice to people. Friendship is worth all the work. :-)

"When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath your exasperation, your fury or indignation last until the sun goes down. Leave no such room or foothold for the devil give no opportunity to him." ~ Ephesians 4:26-27 NASB


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers