Tuesday, May 10, 2011

::a grateful heart::

As I was reflecting on His goodness to me, the following praises came to mind. These are just a drop in the bucket... there are so many more. I could write a book from all the praises we could share, prayers answered, food and necessities provided, needs met. His mercy is new every morning and His love endures forever!

Happy... that I have such a wonderful little family.

Tired... from such a busy schedule and little sleep, but feeling rested in Jesus.

Delighted... that our seminary journey is almost complete.

Relieved... that Michael still managed to get an amazing grade in spite of all we've been through.

In Love... with my wonderful husband.

Grateful... for all Jesus has given us.

Thankful... for the friends and family He has given us the privilege to know and love. Y'all have encouraged and supported us above and beyond what we could have ever expected or asked for.

PEACE... in knowing the Prince of Peace who reigns in my heart.

Anticipating... the next part of our journey together. There is so much more to come. There is so much here now!

I could just burst with extreme gratitude. :-) God has kept us throughout this journey. One thing we tried to keep in mind is that the things of this world do not matter. Only Christ. In Him alone do I put my trust. Believe me, it's worth it.

"Jesus Christ is not valued at all until He is valued above all." ~ Augustine

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers