Friday, August 8, 2008

New friends...

I am loving Dallas... the people, the food (oh the food is heavenly!), but NOT the heat. :-P It hit 110 one day and I thought I was going to die!

I made a new friend today. i was walking to the library, and my eye was caught by the most precious little baby girl... as she grinned and a dimple showed, I had to stop and talk to her and her mother. The baby girl's name is Jean. She cooed and laughed as I talked to her and told her she was a pretty precious little girl. Then I struck up a conversation with her mother. Her name is Elaine... she grew up in Hong Kong, although she is Korean by birth. She lives down the hallway from us. We really hit if off!

So now that is the fourth friend I have made... Liz, Ratna, Chelsea, and Elaine. :-D I love people. :-)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Steph! I'm so glad you are making friends in your new corner of the world. I'm praying for your precious growing family! Blessings, Marmee


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers