Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Joys of Josi...

My newest little piano student is Josi. She is the sweetest little 10 year old girl and has Down's Syndrome. She is one of my best students, a quick learner and a hilarious sense of humor.

Our conversation today...
Josi:
What is that ring for?
Me: It means that a wonderful man asked me to marry him.
Josi: Oh.
Me: Do you like weddings.
Josi: I don't know.
Me: You should come to mine. I am going to wear a beautiful white dress.
Josi: Mama wore a white dress. I am going to wear a white dress when I get married.
Me: Do you want to get married?
Josi: Not today. :-P

Josi: My Nana turned 93 today.
Me: Oh wow. You will be 93 someday too.
Josi: Well, I am only ten so I still have a while.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers