Tuesday, March 25, 2008

of pictures and randomness....

I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy. I've been to Michigan and back and Michael was here for his Spring Break. :-D We had a lovely time together and had our premarital counseling as well. The Michigan Engagement Celebration/Shower was just absolutely beautiful and I met many wonderful people. :-) It was also really neat to see Michael's home and spend time with his amazing family again. I love my new family!

Here are some pictures from our engagement session with my friend Brent...







1 comment:

Sara N. Smith said...

Absolutely beautiful - you look so radiant!!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers