Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools?

So I get a call from the Bridal place telling me the bridesmaids dresses came in (yay, a month and a half early! It is a miracle but one that I have been praying for. God answers prayers!) I then proceeded to call the bridesmaids to tell them to pay the remaining half + shipping.

My conversation with Crystal (the only bridesmaid to have already payed for her dress in full so she will get hers shipped right away)...

Me: The bridesmaids dresses are in!
Crys: Yay! *happy dance*

more girly conversation and then we got off the phone... 5 minutes later she calls back...
Crys: Steph, ummm is this an April Fools joke?
Me (laughing): NO!

Crystal and I proceeded to really laugh over that one! I would have asked her the exact same thing if it had been reversed! That would have been a good April Fools joke, albeit somewhat cruel though. :-P

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers