Monday, April 28, 2008

He is the God of Provision...

Michael's laptop pretty much went kaput a couple of weeks ago. We prayed together as to what to do next, fix his laptop or spend a little more than he would be spending to get it fixed and buy a new one. It was a nice laptop, not fancy or anything. So we prayed and prayed some more. Michael even went ahead and bought a new Dell laptop. Little did we know what was soon to happen...

One day, a man was talking to Michael's friend Alberto and wanted to know if Alberto knew of anyone needing a computer. Of course Alberto told him about Michael! God provided Michael and I with a beautiful brand new laptop through a man he had never met! This man had a ministry of blessing others. Off our little Dell computer (of which we would have been content with) went back to the company. :-)

So yes, we can trust God through any circumstance, whether it be a laptop, a vehicle, a house, which college to go to, etc. He knows our needs and our hearts. He is even providing immensely for our 10 day honeymoon (of which I know nothing about because my adorable soon~to~be husband is surprising me). I love surprises!

I am so excited about how God has already worked in our lives and look forward to continuing to serve Him together. God does amazing things beyond our comprehension!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

its so wonderful to hear stories of God's prvision like this! what a fun adventure ya'll are on together!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers