Thursday, March 6, 2008

only 8 more days...

till I see my Michael. :-D I can't wait! It has only been 2 1/2 months but it seems like forever!

So this is the schedule for the next four months...
March:
13 ~ leave for Michigan
14 ~ Arrive in Michigan
15 ~ Engagement Celebration
17 ~ Leave to come back to NC, Michael comes with us
18-20 ~ fit counseling in there somewhere
22 ~ Get engagement pictures taken
23 ~ Easter Sunday... Michael and I sing duet at church
24 ~ Michael leaves

April:
16 ~ Crystal arrives in NC
17 ~ Paint house
19 ~ Church shower
21 ~ Crys goes home *sniff*
23 ~ We leave for Florida
24 ~ Arrive in Florida
26 ~ Florida Shower
29 or 30 ~ Leave to come back to NC

May:
Nothing too much scheduled right now, except for a huge family reunion for my dad's family here in NC on memorial weekend. But there WILL be a lot of last minute wedding stuff, packing, shopping, etc going on.

June:
2 ~ Sarah Breznau comes
10 ~ most of the bridesmaids fly in, bachelorette party that evening
11 ~ Last minute details
12 ~ Decorate church & fellowship hall
13 ~ Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner
14 ~ Our wedding day!!!!!
15-21 ~ Honeymoon
22-28 ~ Getting my stuff from NC and his stuff from Michigan and traveling to Dallas.

Yep. It is going to be crazy but I can't wait!

2 comments:

GreenScarfProject said...

Josi sounds absolutely precious!! I love children's conversations...

You better be taking good care of yourself, dear with a schedule like that!!

HUGS!

Unknown said...

sounds fun :) Enjoy your last few months being single...even though I can't wait to FINALLY be married ;) ha ha ha!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers