Friday, December 12, 2008

And the Blessings continue to pour out...

I am simply amazed by how it just continues. :-)

*Blessing Number Five*
We found a beautiful Dining Room Set for only $25.00! I will post a picture after we pick it up. We have been eating on a card table, so this is so nice.

*Blessing Number Six*
Someone here at school anonymously put $40 in a card and put it in Michael's school box. :-D

*Blessing Number Seven*
The same couple who are giving us the crib and changing table offered us the 700 square foot apartment above their garage rent free. :-D They have done it for DTS students in the past. We are praying about it and weighing the pro's and con's. Just because something sounds wonderful doesn't mean we want to jump into it without first making sure it is what God wants us to do. I will keep you updated!

*Blessing Number Eight*
Someone anonymously sent me a me a gift card in the mail. I opened the envelope and there was no note or anything, just a gift card for $200 for Destination Maternity! It said Merry Christmas, but otherwise no clue as to who sent it. I had bought a coat at Target, but if I can one at DM later today, then I will just take back the one to Target. :-D Whoever it was, I am VERY grateful!

Isn't the Lord wonderful?

The words to this beautiful Hymn says it all...
"I Stand Amazed"
I stand amazed in the presence
Of Jesus the Nazarene,
And wonder how He could love me,
A sinner, condemned, unclean.

O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
And my song shall ever be:
O how marvelous! O how wonderful!
Is my Savior’s love for me!

For me it was in the garden
He prayed: “Not My will, but Thine.”
He had no tears for His own griefs,
But sweat drops of blood for mine.

In pity angels beheld Him,
And came from the world of light
To comfort Him in the sorrows
He bore for my soul that night.

He took my sins and my sorrows,
He made them His very own;
He bore the burden to Calvary,
And suffered and died alone.

When with the ransomed in glory
His face I at last shall see,
’Twill be my joy through the ages
To sing of His love for me.

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers