Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update on my health...

I went to the doctor with my midwife this past week so I could get another opinion on the swelling and weight gain. He gave me a glowing report and said he does NOT believe I am heading into PreClampsia. Praise the Lord! He believes the weight gain is familial, but the swelling is never good so I still need to be careful but not worry about it (if I know I am doing what i am supposed to). He was VERY pleased at the very strict (but definitely doable) diet my midwife had put me on and told me to keep up the good work. He encouraged me to exercise more, but said that everything I was doing was right on track! I even lost a pound since my last pre-natal on nov. 20th (which is good because it was water weight and I have been drinking 3 quarts every day so it is good! Don't worry I am not trying to lose weight, just trying not to gain anymore weight until the very last.) He gave us the go ahead to travel!

God provided money for us to go to Lapeer, Michigan for Christmas! I am so excited. :-D We will be there December 18-Jan.4. We are both really looking forward to it! Praise the Lord for His provision. :-) We hope to see some of y'all while we are there!

Hopefully this will get to be my first White Christmas ever!!!!!

God is so good!

1 comment:

Test said...

One thing I heard in my first pregnancy was to roll your ankles. Clockwise 20 times, then counter clockwise 20 about 2 or 3 times a day. They said this helps with swelling. I didn't swell with either boy and I was pregnant in the hot summer with Luke.

Just a suggestion.


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers