Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I am so thankful for...

...Michael
...our little boy growing inside of me!
...our families in NC & MI
...God's daily provision & faithfulness
...a cute little apartment at a wonderful price
...friends
...food!
...crisp weather
...smiles
...wonderful piano students
...that Michael likes my cooking :-P
...pecan pie
...leaves falling from the tree and crunching beneath my feet
...seeing my breath in the air
...pumpkins
...that Jesus is in my life and will never leave nor forsake me!

Are you thankful? Not just today... but every day?

I pray that the Lord makes me grateful each and every day of the year... not just on the day we are *supposed* to be thankful. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

of course you made it into our newsletter - it was our first trip to NC together ;) I would love to see you if you guys make it up here!! Hugs!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers