Sunday, November 9, 2008

Urgent Prayer...

I have been struggling with severely swollen feet and ankles for the past couple of weeks. Being that this is my first baby, I just chalked it up to normal pregnancy swelling. I was talking to my sister the other day and mentioned that I was struggling with this. She immediately became concerned, especially since I am not quite 22 weeks. She told me to drink more water, eat more protein, walk more, put my feet up, AND to talk to my midwife ASAP.

Well, I talked to my midwife today and she was very concerned as well. Her and my sister are both thinking that this is an early sign of possibly getting Preeclampsia. http://www.preeclampsia.org/ It is good we caught it now, but I have to be ultra careful to do everything I need to so it won't go into it. Once you get Preeclampsia, you have it and can't get rid of it. You will end up having a premature baby by C-section in the hospital. This is a very very dangerous condition.

So I ask with all my heart that you join Michael and I in prayer for this little one and myself. I really appreciate it!

Love y'all! <3

1 comment:

Sarah Ann said...

I will be praying for you and "Peanut." The Lord is in full control. Lean hard on Him.


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers