Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Joy Cometh in the Morning...

I awoke refreshed and ready to move on. I will respect him as our 44th President. God IS sovereign and in control. He obviously allowed this to happen. Let us be accountable to each other not to keep hashing out this election (whether we wanted Obama as president or not), but that we will pray for our nation and it's leaders. Please let me know if you are willing to join me in this!

"...weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5b

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers