Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweet Friend...

I went to a friend's house for Breakfast today and really enjoyed our time of fellowship together. She made waffles and we talked over sweet milky cups of tea. :-) I really have enjoyed getting to know her!

As I was getting ready to leave, she asked me if we could use some chicken breasts. Of course I said yes, and as she put them in a bag, she also included over two pounds of ground beef, a dozen eggs, and a pound of butter. I was overwhelmed and felt like crying! She said to me "we've been there before and we want to give you this".

She didn't completely realize that we have almost no groceries in our fridge right now, and we can never afford chicken breasts either. But God knew!

May I always be as ready to give of what the Lord has bestowed on me. Thank you God! I am so grateful to You and to her. :-) <3

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers