Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008...


Dear Family and Friends,

What a wonderful and gracious Lord we serve! Every day we find ourselves standing in awe at the amazing works of our Almighty God. It has been a priceless blessing to know that so many faithful friends have been lifting our family, ministry, and education up before the Lord in prayer. All of you have been an immense encouragement to us through your prayers, letters, and phone calls, and we are sincerely grateful for each one of you.

It is hard to believe another year has already come to an end! It has been a calendar of tremendous blessing and change in both of our lives. We had a beautiful wedding on June 14th and a lovely honeymoon in North Carolina and Georgia. We brought all of Stephanie’s belongings with us, including her beautiful piano! We had a wonderful, relaxing two weeks and then headed down to Dallas to settle into our new home and life together.

In July we found out that we will be parents come March! What a delightful surprise and blessing. Children are truly a gift and heritage from the Lord and it has been wonderful growing closer together as a couple during this time of waiting for our little boy to enter the world.

Michael: From January to December, God has been daily increasing our faith and building our trust in His great power. Oh the depths of Christ’s rich love and mercy. Marrying my dear Stephanie is more marvelous than I ever could have imagined. And now to be expecting our very own little son in just a few months! I am simply overwhelmed by the numerous gifts God has bestowed so immeasurably upon us. The past year of education at Dallas Theological Seminary has also been one of exciting concepts and further understanding of God and His matchless Word. Having this opportunity to be trained and mentored by such godly and humble men is truly an answer to pray and a great privilege. My constant prayer is that God would enable me to be faithful to utilize all I learn for His great glory alone.

Throughout the year God has brought along various opportunities for us to reach out with His Gospel. In September I enjoyed sharing from the Word of God and preaching His Good News to those in an inner-city mission here in Dallas. The month of October came with a couple of opportunities to temporarily assist in the music ministry at a congregation located in the suburbs of Dallas, pastored by a friend of mine from school. And earlier this month, Stephanie and I enjoyed leading a large Bible study group in a joyous time of carol singing.

The Lord has continued to meet our needs through several jobs and the gracious benevolence of His people. I have now been working as the security/hospitality coordinator at Dallas Bible Church for more than a year, and also enjoy doing part-time sales work for Tommy Nelson’s Song of Solomon Bible Resources.


Stephanie: I feel so blessed to be married to an amazing, godly man who loves and takes care of me. I never dreamed marriage could be so wonderful. God has taught me so much since June, but the biggest lesson I have learned is living a life of Faith. It is wonderful to see God providing every single day and knowing that He holds me in the palm of His hand and will never let me go. I am blessed beyond measure with my husband and baby boy. We are both so excited about little “Peanut” coming in March and are having fun preparing for him, praying for him, and talking to him.

I started teaching piano in September and all my students so far are from DTS. I thoroughly enjoy every single one of the wonderful children I teach. I also started working as a part-time nanny in September for two little girls, three year old Graydon and ten month old Riley. It has been fun, and an opportunity for me to temporarily serve a family in need. Riley has hip dysplasia and was put in a half body cast in the beginning of October to correct her condition. Thankfully she is a happy, contented baby and has done very well! The job has now ended, and I definitely miss working with these precious girls. I’ve also really enjoyed getting to know some Seminary wives and am excited about upcoming activities with the school and starting a Bible study with them.


We are really enjoying getting involved in our new church, Redeemer Bible and look forward to joining the fellowship there soon, and being able to minister in various capacities, including the choir. God has been so gracious and faithful. We both are so very excited to see what He holds in our future and how He will yet again show His power in and through our lives. We thank the Lord for your friendship, love and prayers! May the Lord bless and keep you in this next year as you continue to seek Him in every capacity of your life.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Love in Christ,

Michael, Stephanie, & Baby

Please Pray For:
• A safe delivery of our baby boy this coming March and good health for his mommy.
• The upcoming semester at Dallas Seminary, that the Lord would grant wisdom, focus, concentration, and blessing in all the studies.
• The Lord to open up doors of opportunity for ministry during the next year in abundant ways.
• Much needed financial provision for seminary tuition and related expenses.

3909 Swiss Ave. Box 188 • Dallas, TX 75204 • MBreznau@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the picture! God is so good...

Happy New Years Michael and Stephanie!!!

May God bless you in 2009...
and always!!!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers