Saturday, October 4, 2008

Adventures wih Graydon...

The precocious little 3 year old I nanny is hilarious. Here are just a few memorable quotes by Graydon Elizabeth...

Graydon: "Oh no, I tinkled in my panties! *pause* But it is ok... there is plenty of tinkle left" as she runs to the bathroom. :-P

Graydon: "Your tummy is really big... what do you have in there anyway?"

Graydon: "If you have a girl baby, then you have to put dresses on her and bows in her hair AND you have to buy her a pink bouncy seat. And if it is a boy... you canNOT put dresses on him''

Graydon to her mom "Mommy, do you remember when I was two?"
Phoebe "Oh yes Graydon, you were a cutie"
Graydon "Well, I just can't wait till I am 11... then I'll be giant Graydon" :-P

Graydon to me "I love your hairdo today... did you just get it cut?" Said with complete animation.

Phoebe to Graydon "Do you want to go shopping with me?"
Graydon "No mommy, I want to go home and play with Stephanie"

She is definitely a character. She has named each of her toes (Mommy, Daddy, Graydon, Riley, and Millie (the dog), loves anything pink, is going to be Snow White for Halloween (and also wants to be her when she grows up), and has me read Sleeping Beauty to her every day. :-D

Life is NOT boring!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers