Saturday, October 11, 2008

God provides the little things as well as the big...

God is so faithful. With both of us working, God is providing enough each month for bills and food. We don't have much left over for dates... of course every free moment is a date for us because we enjoy being together so much, but still sometimes it is nice to go out and just enjoy a meal at a restaurant, you know? But we just never go out to eat in order to save money and I love to cook for Michael anyway!

They had a challenge at Michael's work last month telling them that whoever sold the most would receive a prize. Michael is a really good salesmen, I think partly because he loves what he does and he enjoys helping people.

Well, Michael won the challenge!

The prize?

A $55 gift certificate to a restaurant (it gives you five choices, all pretty snazzy: Mi Cocina, Taco Diner, Mainstream, Mercury Grill, & Mercury Chophouse)... AND a $20.00 gift card to the movie theater (we are going to try to see Fireproof). Isn't God just amazing like that? He knew we needed something like this, but also is unique in how He provides. :-D

So we are finally going tonight and are going to thoroughly enjoy God's gift to us... and praise Him all the while.

2 comments:

Jahaira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jahaira said...

As always there HE is in every little detail. From the smallest to the largest He knows the needs and desires of our hearts and dosen't consider one need less than the other. Nice to know we are not alone.

(sorry for the deleted comment just getting used to the site)


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers