Wednesday, October 15, 2008

God provides in creative ways...

Today I went into whole foods to get our weekly gallon of organic milk and spring mix for salads. It works great because I HAVE to have organic milk anyway because of getting pregnant and it is cheaper at WF than at Wal-Mart. Try to figure that one out. And we eat on one big container of Spring mix for an entire week and ends up being cheaper in the long run.

Anyway, I was standing there perusing the different kinds of milk when I decided to ask the guy stocking the shelves if their store brand milk had antibiotics and/or hormones in it. We ended up chatting for about 15 minutes about the horrors of antibiotics, hormones, high fructose corn syrup, and even MSG. :-P He was a really nice guy...telling me about his wife when she was pregnant and what she did! Anyway, so I decided to go with their store brand organic milk (their other stuff isn't organic) after he explained that if it doesn't specifically say on there that the hormones/antibiotics are not in there, it is possible it is in there. You can never tell for sure. As I picked up the milk, he said "Hey, let this one be on me!" So he initialed the bar code and I got a free gallon of organic milk, priced at $5.19. :-D

God is so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is GOOD!! Yay for free milk!!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers