Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby names...

We have been talking a lot about what we are going to name our little munchkin. This is a big thing! It is something they have to carry with them the rest of their lives. We certainly don't want to dub them something that they will hate... or that others will make fun of. I was reading about one celebrity who named his three girls Pixie, Peaches, and last but certainly not least...Fifi Trixibelle. Goodness, can you even imagine trying to apply for a job with those names?

So far our picks are...
Clotilda and Barnabas

hehe, JUST kidding... actually, we both like the name Barnabas... it just doesn't sound good with our last name.

He would probably get Barney... and can you imagine a kid named Barney Breznau? Not only does it sound bad, but it brings nightmarish memories of a certain annoying purple dionsaur. :-P

3 comments:

Mag's Meaning said...

LOL. I like it ;). Barney Breznau. :)

DH's sister told him to name his son Barnabas Hosea and tell everyone that was the name and that we were going to call him Barney. So we could have Andy (which he does NOT go by because he hates that ;) ) and Barney of Mayberry ;). LOL

I like Ryan Hunter better ;)

Unknown said...

I thought you were serious for a second with the girl name... I was like "how do you even say that name?" ha ha ha!

I do like the name Barnabas but agree that it wouldn't sound the best with your last name! maybe a middle name?

Sarah Ann said...

That's a cute post Steph!!! I hope that your little munchkin gets a very nice name!! Which I am sure will happen!!!


About Me

My photo
My name is Stephanie and I grew up in Florida. I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon. Even though I never had any formal training, I am well known for my vibrant style. I enjoy painting murals, drawing wall art, colorful stationary & invitations, and many other artistic projects. I am currently working on writing and illustrating my first book.

Followers